Uploaded on:
26/12/2012 10:11:33
Digital Asset
File Size:
204.43 KB
771 x 999 pixels
74 views 0 downloads
P number: P804801
Caption: Rusthall Common. Back of Toad Rock. Excursion to Tunbridge Wells, May 13th 1916.
Description: The Toad Rock is a �land stack� the general form of which has been determined by the intersection of joints, its isolated position being due to circum-denudation while the usual undercutting has contributed towards the striking resemblance to a toad.
Copyright statement: NERC
Additional information: From the Geologists' Association Carreck Archive. The Reader Geological Photographs. 1914, 1916.
Orientation: Portrait
Size: 204.43 KB; 771 x 999 pixels; 65 x 85 mm (print at 300 DPI); 204 x 264 mm (screen at 96 DPI);
Average Rating: Not yet rated
Categories: Special collections/ Geologists' Association 'Carreck Archive'/ T W Reader geological photographs 1914, 1916  


There is currently no feedback